After highlighting the style to edit pick the “Edit Block” button on the right side. In the block editor pick the text box inside the bubble and right click. 3/4 of the way down the list, select “Object Visability” and choose on the flyout “Hide for All States”. Save it close the block.
How do I turn off frames in AutoCAD?
To Show or Hide Image Boundaries
- At the Command prompt, enter IMAGEFRAME.
- To hide image boundaries, enter 0; to show and plot image boundaries, enter 1; to show image boundaries but not plot them, enter 2.
Why is there a box around my text in AutoCAD?
To make life a little easier, AutoCAD offers a text property that will draw a frame that automatically adjusts to the size of the text whenever it is edited. To add a frame to text, select the text and then right-click and select Properties from the context menu.
How do you remove the wipeout border?
How do you remove the wipeout frame in Autocad? Assuming you are talking about the Express Tools wipeouts and text masks, type TFRAMES at the command prompt. This will toggle the visibility of image and wipeout frames, and, assuming they are currently off, will turn them on. Now you can select the wipeout and erase it.
How do I remove a frame from a picture?
Remove a border from a picture
- Select the picture whose border you want to remove.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, select Page Borders.
- Click the Borders tab.
- Under Setting, select None.
How do you hide a viewport frame in Autocad?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I remove a border from a JPEG?
Right-click on the picture or other object and choose Format