How do I delete components in Fusion 360?
To remove bodies or components:
- Select one or more bodies or components from the browser tree to delete.
- Select with Right-click to bring up the context menu.
- Remove the selected bodies or components.
How do I delete old versions of Fusion 360?
Unfortunately that is not a feature, as you can only ‘Promote’ or ‘Export’ selected versions. The only workaround that you could do is to use Save As your current design and delete the old one file. Then you will have a part without any history (versions).
How do I delete files on a 360?
To delete a file or folder:
- Hover over the file or folder you want to rename.
- Click the drop-down button > Delete.
- Click Delete > Delete.