T-splines are a super-powerful, organic modeling tool in Fusion 360 software that are useful for any complex surfacing and organic body forms; they’re a critical stage in the post processing of generatively designed parts.
What is a spline Fusion?
1. Spline Fusion: A continuous-time. representation for visual-inertial fusion with. application to rolling shutter cameras.
What is the difference between components and bodies Fusion 360?
In Fusion 360, a component is a part that is capable of motion and has its own unique origin. A component can also serve as a container for a variety of design objects, including: Bodies. Sketches.
Other Ways to Understand Bodies & Components.
|Motion||No||Yes, with joints|
How do you use a spline?
Draw a Spline
- Click Home tab Draw panel Spline. Find.
- (Optional) Enter m (Method). Then enter either f (Fit Points) or cv (Control Vertices).
- Specify the first point of the spline.
- Specify the next point of the spline. Continue specifying points as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c (Close) to close the spline.
How do you make a spline?
To draw a spline on a sketch plane
- Click Spline. A continuously curved line, without sharp boundaries (that is, without vertices). …
- If a sketch plane is not active, click on an object or objects in the Design window. …
- Click to set the first point of the spline. …
- Click to set the next points of the spline. …
- End the spline:
How do you change components to bodies in Fusion 360?
To convert multiple assembly components back to solid bodies;
- Outside of undo command, the only method is to drag each body back to the root component (top browser entry), then delete the empty components.
- Suppressing the component function in the design timeline will move the extruded body back to the Bodies folder.