Can t delete decal solidworks?
In the Photoworks tab (on the feature manager) there is a folder called Decals (under the Appearances folder). Open it up and delete the offending decal.
How do you edit a decal in Solidworks?
Editing a Decal
- Apply a decal.
- In the DisplayManager, click View Decals , right-click a decal, and select Edit Decal.
- Right-click the decal on the part, click Appearances and select the decal.
How do you delete a logo in Solidworks?
Through Collaboration Tab:
In properties pane > remove “%DS%” text from the ground texture property to remove Dassault systems logo or click on the ellipsis to browse another texture that can be any supported image type such as bitmap (. bmp), .
Why does my decal disappear in Solidworks?
When first mating a decal the side with the image shows until you start to mate, then it disappears. So if you don’t recall which side is the mating surface you may accidentally mate it upside down. Compounding the problem, when mated, the image surface doesn’t actually show until you place another decal.
How do you remove decals?
Removing Decals From Vehicles
- Heat up the decal. Briefly run your heat gun or hair dryer over the surface of the decal. …
- Peel it off. Use your fingers or something like a plastic card or putty remover to peel up the edges of the decal. …
- Use your adhesive remover.
How do you remove stickers from Fusion 360?
On the left side of your screen, look under the browser for the line Decals, click on the arrow to open the folder and then right click on the decal and select delete.
How do I delete a picture in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I show a decal in Solidworks assembly?
You can also add decals in the following ways:
- In the DisplayManager, click View Decals . Right-click in the DisplayManager and click Add Decals.
- Click Edit Decal. in the Render Tools toolbar.
- Right-click an existing decal, click Appearances , and select the decal from the drop-down list.
- With PhotoView 360:
How do I show decals in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- View > Hide/Show > Decals .
- Hide/Show Items (Heads-up View toolbar), View Decals.
- View Decals (View toolbar)