How do you change the classification in Revit?
Customize System Types
- Right-click a system type, and click Type Properties.
- In the Type Properties dialog, under Graphics, for Graphic Overrides, click Edit.
- In the Line Graphics dialog, for Lines, specify Weight, Color, or Pattern. Click OK.
How do you create a new system classification in Revit?
Create System Types
- In the Project Browser, expand Families Duct Systems Duct System. Tip: To create a custom system type for piping, expand Families Piping Systems Piping System.
- Right-click a system type, and click Duplicate.
- Select the duplicate, right-click, and click Rename. Enter a name for the new system type.
How do you change the classification of a pipe?
Click Edit Duct/Pipe System tab Properties panel Properties (Piping System or Duct System ). Instance properties for the selected system display in the Properties palette. Make changes and click Apply.
How do you delete a system type in Revit?
In the Project Browser, expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. If you want to delete a loadable family type, expand the family. Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting.
How do I change the duct name in Revit?
The Options Bar displays the System Name, System Equipment and the Number of Elements in the system. Click Edit Duct System tab Properties panel Properties (Duct System) . Instance properties for the selected system display in the Properties palette. Make changes and click Apply.
How do I open browser in Revit?
To access the System Browser, use any of the following methods:
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down System Browser.
- In the drawing area, right-click (context menu) Browsers System Browser.
- You can also display the System Browser using the keyboard shortcut F9 .