Click Project 3D Elements in the 3D Geometry toolbar or select Insert > 3D Geometry Use Edges > Project 3D Elements from the menu bar.
What is an element in Catia?
In certain cases, construction elements are automatically created (e.g. when offsetting canonical elements, or when creating lines normal to a curve). If you subsequently delete the constraint or one of the elements, the construction element will be automatically removed.
How do I make 3D text in Catia?
how to make the 3d text on the model in catia?
- Create any extruded profile ( you can use any size and shape )
- create a new drawing and create any text of any font and any text height.
- Save as the drawing file to a .dxf file.
Can you hide a specification tree?
10. Is it possible to hide specification tree? Yes, with help of F3 button, but the option in Tools command must be checked to allow this.
What is the use of construction element in Catia?
Construction elements are used to help construct your sketch, but will not be used to create features. Geometric Constraints: When active, geometric constraints will automatically be applied such as tangencies, coincidences, parallelisms, etc…
What is the default primary spacing for grid in Catia?
For Primary Spacing enter 50 mm and for Graduations enter 5 mm. Primary Spacing refers to the bold lines in the grid.
How do you project a curve?
To project a curve:
- Click Project Curve on the Curves toolbar, or Insert > Curve > Projected.
- In the PropertyManager, under Selections, set Projection type to one of the following: Sketch on faces. Use this selection to project a sketched curve onto a model face. …
- Click .
How do I project a plane in Catia?
Click Project 3D Elements in the 3D Geometry toolbar or select Insert > 3D Geometry Use Edges > Project 3D Elements from the menu bar. Select the element to be projected. For the purpose of our scenario, select the bigger circle in the front view. The edge is projected onto the left view plane.
How do you make a surface in Catia?
Creating Fill Surfaces
- Click Fill in the Surfaces toolbar. …
- Select curves or surface edges to form a closed boundary. …
- Select the Continuity type to specify it between any selected support surfaces and the fill surface.