Your model will be saved in a file called jobname. db, where jobname is the name that you specified in the Launcher when you first started ANSYS.
How do I open Ansys files?
The best way to access ANSYS Student is from the start menu:
- Open the Start menu and select the 16.2 Workbench or All Programs option, then choose the ANSYS 16.2 folder and click Workbench 16.2.
- The ANSYS Student Workbench 16.2 home page will open. Now you can start using ANSYS Student!
To do that, go to Workbench>Archive. 120 MB is the maximum file size that you can attach. If the file size exceeds 120 MB, right click on Model or Mesh, and Clear Generated Data, to delete the mesh and the solution from the project. File>Save As a new name and then File>Archive to create a much smaller .
How do you save a workbench File?
Follow these steps:
- Click. File. , New. to create a project.
- Click. File. , Project Properties. .
- Complete the fields in the. Description. tab.
- Click. OK. and save your project.
How do I save Ansys files?
To save your model, select Utility Menu Bar -> File -> Save As Jobname. db. Your model will be saved in a file called jobname. db, where jobname is the name that you specified in the Launcher when you first started ANSYS.
What is a WBPZ file?
WBPZ is a file extension commonly associated with ANSYS Update Package files. … Files with WBPZ extension are categorized as Archive Files files. The Archive Files subset comprises 619 various file formats. The most popular software that supports WBPZ files is ANSYS DesignModeler. On the official website of ANSYS Inc.
How do I open an old Ansys file?
Optimal Solution for Opening ANSYS Projects
- Open start menu type regedit in search bar.
- Follow the below path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Classes > Local Settings > Software > Microsoft > Windows > Shell > MuiCache.
- You can select the ANSYS version whose name needs to be changed. RMB click on it and select “Modify…“.
How do you save Ansys file as WBPZ?
In workbench you can archive file. Go to file – archive. It will save *. wbpz file which you can share with others.
What is the default location of storing the log file for MySQL workbench?
The error log
ini file. The default data directory location in Windows is “C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.7data”, or “C:ProgramDataMysql”.
How do you save Ansys geometry?
Click on ‘Export’ in ANSYS® Mechanical. To export ANSYS® Mechanical geometries, just right-click on ‘Geometry’ inside the ‘Model’ tab as shown by the red arrow above. And hover your mouse on the ‘Export…’ section as shown by the green arrow then click on ‘Geometry’.
How do I print Ansys report?
To print the information to the ANSYS FLUENT console window, click on the Print button. To save the information to a text file, click on the Save… button and specify the filename in the resulting Select File dialog box.