Where is the new Solidworks Document dialog box?
To access the Options dialog box, do one of the following: Click Options on the Menu Bar toolbar, or Tools > Options. The Options dialog box appears with the System Options tab active. Right-click in the FeatureManager design tree area and select Document Properties.
What is the Document dialog box in Solidworks?
To open existing part, assembly, or drawing documents: … When there is more than one open and unsaved drawing for a model, a dialog box lets you display the Open Documents browser to select the drawing to activate.
How do you create a new document in Solidworks?
Creating a New SOLIDWORKS Document
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- In the dialog box, select: Option. Description. …
- Select a type of document.
- Click OK. You can create new documents from the Welcome dialog box.
Where is the sheet format Size dialog box in Solidworks?
Open a new drawing. Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.
Where is the Templates tab in Solidworks?
In the SOLIDWORKS software, click Options or Tools > Options. On the System Options tab, select File Locations. In Show folders for, select Document Templates.
How do I open a dialog box in Solidworks?
Open Dialog Box
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open, or press Ctrl+O.
- From File Explorer in Windows® or the PDM Vault View, right-click the . SLDPRT, . SLDASM, or . SLDDRW file and click SOLIDWORKS > Open.
How do you make an open box in Solidworks?
How to create simple box
- Click New , Click Part and OK. Click on Top Plane and click Sketch. Click Rectangle , sketch a rectangle start from origin.
- Click Features>Extruded Boss/Base.
- and click . It’s done. Simple Right?
What scale can you use when you create a drawing view?
A sheet scale is a standard scale value for drawing views placed on the working sheet. Typically, the sheet scale is indicated in the drawing border title block.
What features did you use to create the box?
4 What features did you use to create the box? Extruded Boss, Fillet, Shell, and Extruded Cut.
What are the standard sizes of drawing sheets?
Drawing Size Reference Table, Architectural and Engineering Drawing Sizes
|Standard US Engineering Drawing Sizes|
|Drawing Size||Dimensions (millimeters)||Dimensions (inches)|
|ANSI A||215.9 x 279.4||8.5 x 11|
|ANSI B||279.4 x 431.8||11 x 17|
|ANSI C||431.8 x 558.8||17 x 22|
How do I increase the size of a drawing in Solidworks?
To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following:
- In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale.
- Right-click the sheet and select Properties, then edit the values of Scale.