A corridor model builds on and uses various Autodesk Civil 3D objects and data, including subassemblies, assemblies, surfaces, feature lines, alignments, and profiles. The corridor manages the data, tying various assemblies (applied for different ranges of stations) to the baselines and their finished grade profiles.
What objects can be created from a corridor Civil 3D?
A corridor model builds on and uses various AutoCAD Civil 3D objects and data, including subassemblies, assemblies, alignments, surfaces, and profiles. You can create corridors with multiple baselines, which enables you to create more complex designs, such as intersections.
What is Corridor modeling?
The Corridor Modeling toolset is a group of commands used to create 3D designs that represent a new roadway or other types of surfaces. Tools for the design, creation, modification, management, and report functions are provided. …
How do you get cut and fill volume in Civil 3D?
- In command line type “COMPUTEMATERIALS”.
- Select the alignment and sample line group to sample, then click “OK”.
- Change “Quantity takeoff criteria” to “Cut and Fill” or other desired criteria.
- Map the sampled surfaces to the correct object names, then click “OK”.
How do I create a corridor profile in Civil 3D?
Exporting Corridor Feature Lines as Profiles
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Profile From Corridor . …
- In the drawing, select the corridor feature line to export. …
- In the Create Profile – Draw New dialog box, enter the required data.
How do I create assembly in Civil 3D?
Click Home tab >> Create Design panel >> Assembly drop-down >> Create Assembly . In the Create Assembly dialog box, for name, enter Primary Road Full Section. Click OK. When the ‘Specify assembly baseline location’ prompt is displayed on the command line, click in the rectangle under the profile views.
What is a corridor in Openroads?
The Corridor Modeling toolset is a group of highly interactive commands to create new design surfaces that represent a new roadway or other type of surface. Tools for creation, modification, management, and report functions are supported. Corridor Modeling tools aggregates a variety of civil data.
How do you get volume in Civil 3D?
To calculate volumes in Civil 3D 2014: After creating your ground surface and your graded surface, click the Analyze Tab → Volumes and Material Panel (as shown above).
How do I create a volume table in Civil 3D?
To create a total volume table
- Click Analyze tab Volumes And Materials panel Total Volume Table Find.
- In the Create Total Volume Table dialog box, select a table style and layer.
- Click the Select Alignment field. …
- Click the Select Sample Line Group field. …
- Click the Select Material List field.