Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region). Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down. Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel. For example, you might sketch a square region.
What is a region in Revit?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. The tool is useful for defining a filled area in a detail view or for adding a filled region to an annotation family. The filled region is parallel to the view’s sketch plane.
How do you use plan regions?
Use a plan region to define a cut plane at a different height than the cut plane used for the rest of the plan view.
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
How many fill types are available for filled region?
A filled region contains a fill pattern. Fill patterns are of 2 types: Drafting or Model.
How do I find my plan region in Revit?
Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics). In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Annotation Categories tab. Scroll to the Plan Region category. Select or clear the check box to show or hide the plan region.
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you use the masking region in Revit?
Add a Masking Region to a Project View
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions).
How do you create a part plan in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
Which one is not a type of basic fill styles?
2. Which one is not a type of basic fill styles? Explanation: Dark fill is not a type of basic fill style, rest of them is the basic fill styles. Explanation: Rectangular fill pattern is called tiling or tiling pattern.
What is EDGE flag algorithm?
This algorithm, denoted edge flag algorithm, is implemented within the frame-store memory. … It features high speed, in conjunction with minimal CPU memory requirements, making it ideally suited to hardware or microcode (firmware) implementation.
How does View range work in Revit?
The view range is a set of horizontal planes that control the visibility and display of objects in a plan view. Every plan view has a property called view range, also known as a visible range. The horizontal planes that define the view range are Top, Cut Plane, and Bottom.