How do I resize a 3D model?
To Scale a 3D Object
- Click Home tab Modify 3D Scale. Find.
- Select the objects and subobjects you want to scale using the following methods: …
- When you have selected all objects, press Enter. …
- Do one of the following: …
- To resize the selection, drag and release, or enter a scale factor while holding the mouse button.
How do I reduce the size of a 3D model in blender?
Blender (2.7)- How to reduce the polygons count
- 1-Open the model with Blender then select the object polygon you want to lower. …
- 3-Then, choose the “Decimate” tool.
- 4-When the “Decimate” window appear, the polygon count is displayed.
- 5-On the “Decimate” modifier window, change the ratio to a number lower than 1.00.
How do you scale a 3D model in Rhino?
- Select objects.
- Pick an origin.
- Type the x scale factor, or pick two reference points. (Press Enter for a scale of 1.0.)
- Type the y scale factor, or pick two reference points. (Press Enter for a scale of 1.0.)
- Type the z scale factor, or pick two reference points. (Press Enter for a scale of 1.0.)
How do I compress a FBX file?
On the Files tab of the Preferences dialog box, under File Handling, select the “Compress On Save” check box. Save this file to your drive with a name such as BB. max. This will compress the file size.