To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body: Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . Specify parameters to move, copy, or rotate bodies.
How do you move an object in Solidworks 2019?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do I move the origin in Solidworks 2020?
Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Align Grid/Origin. In the Align Grid/Origin PropertyManager, under Selections: To change only the sketch origin: Select a vertex or point for Sketch Origin Location .
How do you move a cut Extrude in Solidworks?
Moving and Copying Features
- Select Instant3D (Features toolbar).
- In the graphics area, select the feature to move.
- Use the handles to drag the feature to its new location.
How do I move a fixed component in Solidworks?
To fix or float an assembly component:
- Right-click the component in the graphics area or the component’s name in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Fix or Float.
- In assemblies with multiple configurations, select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specified Configurations.
How do you move multiple objects in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, drag the component you want to move. You can Ctrl + drag to move multiple components at the same time. As you move over other components, the pointer changes to indicate what will happen if you drop the component there.
How do you merge bodies in Solidworks?
To add bodies together:
- Click Combine. (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Combine.
- In the PropertyManager, under Operation Type, select Add.
- For Bodies to Combine, select the bodies to combine. You can select bodies in the graphics area or the Solid Bodies. …
- Click Show Preview to preview the feature.
- Click .
How do you move components?
Move component by drag and drop.
- Click and hold the mouse button on the component that you want to move.
- Drag the component to the new location. You will see a blue highlight and arrow as a visual indication on where the component will be drop.
- Release the mouse button to drop the component to the new location.
How do you pan in Solidworks?
Scrolls the part, assembly, or drawing in the document window. Click Pan (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Pan, then drag the pointer . Hold down Ctrl and drag.
How do I move my Spaceclaim origin?
Click Origin in the Insert group on the Design tab. An origin is previewed attached to the cursor. Move the cursor to position the origin. The origin will adjust its orientation based on the type geometry it is on.
Where is origin in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Origins. When the icon next to the menu item is highlighted, origins are visible (except for origins you have hidden individually). Search ‘Origin’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.