Select Modify Schedule/Quantities on the ribbon. In the Not Placed/Unenclosed panel click the Isolate button. Select Not Placed/ Unenclosed Areas in the list. Delete them on the Columns panel of the ribbon.
How do I delete room boundaries in Revit?
Delete a Room
- If the project does not include a room schedule, create one.
- Display the room schedule in the drawing area.
- To delete one room, place the cursor in the schedule row for that room.
- To delete multiple rooms, do the following: …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Rows panel (Delete).
How do I remove a room separator?
Open a plan or 3D view. Place the cursor over the space separation line to remove, and after it highlights, select it. You may need to press TAB and watch the Status Bar to cycle through components until you locate the space separation line. Press DELETE on the keyboard to delete the line.
How do I change a room area boundary in Revit?
All rooms in the project use the new boundary location.
Change the Room Area Boundary Location
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Area and Volume Computations).
- On the Computations tab of the Area and Volume Computations dialog, for Room Area Computation, select one of the following options: …
- Click OK.
How do I hide an area boundary in Revit?
Use a Visibility/Graphics setting to change their visibility in a view.
- Open a plan view or 3D view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Model Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, expand the Lines group.
- Select or clear
- Click OK.
How do you redefine a room in Revit?
Open a plan view. Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel (Room). To display a room tag with the room, make sure that Tag on Placement is selected: Modify | Place Room tab Tag panel (Tag on Placement). To omit a room tag when you place the room, turn off this option.