In order to become a licensed architect, students must earn their first professional degree in architecture. A first professional degree is a program accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB). Typical NAAB accredited degrees include a 5-year undergraduate degree or a 3-year graduate degree.
How do you edit contour lines?
Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES. Perform the edit to the contour. You can insert, move, and delete contour vertices, as well as redefine the elevation at a selected vertex.
How do you modify contours in Civil 3D?
Grip-Editing Contours in Civil 3D
- Select your surface. …
- In the Extract Objects from Surface dialog box, clear all check boxes except for Major Contours and Minor Contours. …
- Click on a polyline representing your major and another representing your minor contours. …
- Add the polyline contours to your surface.
- Grip edit.
How do you trim contour lines in AutoCAD?
To Trim Objects at a Boundary
- Open a drawing and attach the maps you want.
- Define and execute a query to retrieve the objects to trim.
- Click Tools tab Map Edit panel Boundary Trim. …
- In the Trim Objects At Boundary dialog box, under Boundary, select how to specify the boundary.
How do you clean up contours in Civil 3d?
- Draw a polyline boundary around the area to smooth.
- In Prospector, expand the desired surface name, and then expand the Definition.
- Right-click Edit. …
- Verify that Natural Neighbor Interpolation is selected as the Smoothing Methods option.
What is the first step in creating a feature line utilizing the Create Feature Line command?
To Create Feature Lines From Objects
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Feature Line drop-down Create Feature Lines From Objects Find.
- In the drawing, select one or more polylines, lines, or arcs. Then press Enter. …
- In the Create Feature Lines dialog box, specify the feature line options.
How do you change a contour label style?
Edit the contour label style using the Label Style Composer, and on the Layout tab under Border, set the value for Background Mask to True. You can also use the Masking property in the AutoCAD Properties palette to mask contour lines.
How do you cut everything outside of a box in AutoCAD?
Go to Solution. Map > tools > Boundary Trim. A dialog box will open allowing you to pick a closed polyline, decide to trim inside or outside, and what to do with the remaining objects left outside the trim area. Very quick and easy.
How do you trim grades in Civil 3d?
To Trim a Feature Line
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Trim Find.
- Select the objects to serve as cutting edges.
- Select the feature line(s) to trim.