From the Tools menu, select Toolbars > AutoCAD. Select a toolbar and dock it around the canvas/drawing area. Select any other desired toolbars. Select Tools > Workspaces > Save Current As and save the workspace.
How do I restore AutoCAD panels?
The ribbon can be closed or turned off. To turn it back on, type RIBBON on the command line. Check to see if the view mode of the ribbon also needs to be adjusted. Click the cycle button to the right of the ribbon tab to cycle through the panel views.
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I restore the default ribbon in AutoCAD?
To restore the ribbon, do one of the following:
- Switch to a different workspace and then back again (see Workspace Switching (Status Bar Button) | AutoCAD).
- Switch to a different profile and then back again (Options > Profiles).
- Reload the main CUI file: Type in the CUILOAD command. Click the Browse button.
How do I reset a workspace in AutoCAD 2015?
From the Tools menu, select Toolbars > AutoCAD. Select a toolbar and dock it to the left or right. Select any other desired toolbars. Select Tools > Workspaces > Save Current As and save the workspace.
How do I reset AutoCAD 2015 to default settings?
From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences. In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar. To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
What are the four workspaces AutoCAD offers?
You can choose between the workspaces that come with AutoCAD, like 2D Drafting and Annotation, 3D Basics, and 3D Modeling, or you can create your own custom workspace by modifying the work area to your liking.
How do I change the default workspace in AutoCAD?
Set a Workspace as Default
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. Find.
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In
pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Workspaces node to expand it.
- Right-click the workspace you want to set as default. Click Set Default.
- Click Apply.