Can you find and replace in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Text panel (Find/Replace). In the Find/Replace dialog, for Find, enter the text you want to replace. For Replace with, enter the new text.
How do I edit an existing schedule in Revit?
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
Can you duplicate a schedule in Revit?
Right-Click the schedule name in the Project Browser. In the context menu select Duplicate. Note: If the schedule has been split across sheets into segments, an additional selection will be available, Duplicate with Segments. This will duplicate the schedule and retain the segments created.
How do you Unbreak a schedule in Revit?
Join Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule section over the other section.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule sections rejoin into one section.
How do I select by ID in Revit?
Select Elements by ID
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Select by ID).
- In the Select Elements by ID dialog, type the ID number, and click Show.
Can you search in Revit?
A search feature is available in Revit to make it easier to select from a long list of options. You can search in the following functional areas: Type Selector.
How do I change the color of a schedule in Revit?
On the Appearance tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, define the default title, header, and data font styles by selecting system text types. We will also add striped rows to the table making it easier to read. Use the drop down to select which row to stripe, and then select the color for the striping.
How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select one or more rows in the title section, then click (Resize Row) and specify a value in the dialog. select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do you add a schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do I export a legend in Revit?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do I copy a panel schedule template in Revit?
Duplicate a panel schedule template
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Panel Schedule Templates Manage Templates.
- In the Manage Panel Schedule Templates dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Panel Schedule Template dialog, enter a name, and click OK.
How do you split a long schedule on multiple Revit sheets?
Split a Schedule Across Multiple Sheets
- Do one of the following: …
- Select the sheets where the schedule segments will be placed. …
- Select the height for schedule segments on each sheet. …
- Click Split & Place.
- The first selected sheet is opened, click to place the schedule segment.