How do you cut a cross section in Civil 3d?
To create multiple quick cross sections along a baseline
- In the Toolspace, on the Toolbox tab, expand Miscellaneous Utilities Surfaces. …
- When prompted for an option, enter Multiple.
- In the drawing, pick points to draw a baseline.
- Press Enter to finish drawing.
- Enter a sampling interval.
- Enter a left swath width.
How do you edit a corridor section?
To Edit Corridor Section Properties
- On the Prospector tab, click the corridor section collection that contains the corridor section you want to edit.
- On the item view, right-click the individual corridor section . Click Properties.
- Review or change properties on the tabs of the Corridor Section Properties dialog box.
How do I edit a section view?
To edit existing section views with Section View Assist: Right-click on an existing section view or its cutting line and click Edit Cutting Line.
How do you edit a sample line in Civil 3d?
To Edit Sample Line Group Properties
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the sample line group name you want to edit. Click Properties.
- In the Sample Line Group Properties dialog box, review or change properties on the following tabs: Information, Sample Lines, Sections, Section Views, and Material List.
How do I get out of the corridor section editor?
Select the View/Edit Options button on the Section Editor tab of the Ribbon. The View/Edit Corridor Section Options dialog will display. Set Adaptive Grid to Off.
How do you draw a section view?
A full section view is generated by running the cutting plane through the entire length of the object being sectioned.
- Click Layout tab Create View panel Section drop-down Full. …
- Click the view you want to use as the parent view. …
- Click in the drawing area to indicate the start point of the section line.