Do one of the following: Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify |
How do you delete an element from a design option in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). If you are currently editing a design option, click Finish Editing. In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set to delete. Under Option Set, click Delete.
How do I delete a line in Revit?
Delete a Line Style
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles.
- In the Line Styles dialog, select the line style name.
- Click Delete.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
How do you Unjoin an element?
Use the Unjoin Geometry tool to remove a join (between 2 or more elements) that was applied using the Join Geometry tool.
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel Join drop-down (Unjoin Geometry).
- Select the geometry to unjoin.
- To exit the tool, click Modify or press Esc .
How do you select an element in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do I accept design options in Revit?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option. If the desired option is secondary, select the design option in the list, and click Make Primary to promote it to the primary option. Under Option Set, click Accept Primary to incorporate the primary option into the main model.
How do you change the design element in Revit?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list, click Edit Selected, and click Close. Click Manage tab Design Options panel, and select the desired design option from the drop-down list. Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Pick to Edit), and select an element contained in the design option.
How do I delete all model lines in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Patterns. In the Line Patterns dialog, select the line pattern. Click Delete. When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
How do I hide Room lines in Revit?
Control the Visibility of Room Separation Lines
- Open a plan view or 3D view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Model Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, expand the Lines group.
- Select or clear <Room Separation>.
- Click OK.
How do you edit a line in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do I leave wall in Revit?
Right-click the wall end control where you want to disallow the join, and click Disallow Join. The end of the wall now cannot join to another wall. If you want to allow joins again, right-click the wall end control, and click Allow Join, or click (Allow Join) above the end of the wall.
How do I leave walls in Autocad?
To Remove All Merged Walls
- Select the wall that was selected first when the walls were merged.
- Click Wall tab Cleanup panel Remove All Wall Merge Conditions.
How do I select underlay in Revit?
Click an icon in the lower right corner of the status bar.
- Select Links. Enable the Select Links option when you want to be able to select linked files and individual elements in the links. …
- Select Underlay Elements. …
- Select Pinned Elements. …
- Select Elements by Face. …
- Drag Elements on Selection.
Select Elements in a Linked Model
- If needed, enable the Select Links option.
- In the drawing area of a view of the host model, move the cursor over the element in the linked model.
- Press Tab until the desired element is highlighted, and click to select it.
How do you select a filter in Revit?
Select Elements Using a Filter
- Define a selection box around the elements to select. Place the cursor on one side of the elements and drag it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Filter panel (Filter). …
- Specify the categories of elements to include in the selection: …
- Click OK.