How do I change my Autodesk ID?
Log in your account –> click PROFILE –> click security settings, and there you will be able to change your Autodesk ID. Please see Editing Your Autodesk Account Profile for more options.
How do I change my business name on Autodesk?
How to Change your Company Name & Address for your Autodesk Account
- Download the Company Address or Name Change Form (PDF).
- Complete the form electronically and then print, or print the form and complete it offline.
- Sign the form. …
- Fill in the required fields in the form below to open a support request.
How do I find my Autodesk ID?
If you log in successfully with an email address, your Autodesk ID will be listed in the Profile section of your Autodesk Account. I forgot my password: Visit accounts.autodesk.com page, enter your email address, and click Next. Then click the Forgot? link.
How do I change my Autodesk country?
To Edit the Geographic Location
- Click Geolocation tab Location panel Edit Location drop-down From Map. …
- If the Geolocation – Online Map Data task dialog box displays, click Yes.
- To change the geographic location the geographic marker points to: …
- Click Next.
- To change the GIS coordinate System: …
- Click Continue.
Can I change my Autodesk email address?
Sign in to account at profile.autodesk.com/security. Click the edit icon next to Registered email or Password and follow the on-screen instructions. Click Save.
How do I change my Autodesk account to student?
On the Get Products page on the Autodesk Education Community, click Get Started. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter basic information about your school and yourself. When prompted to select your education role, choose one of the following: Choose Student to use the software on your personal device.
How do I reset my Autodesk password?
How to reset your password
- Go to accounts.autodesk.com, enter your email address, and click Next.
- Click the FORGOT? link above the Password field. You’ll receive an email with instructions on resetting your password. Note: If you don’t receive the password reset email, check your spam or junk mail folders.
How do I delete my Autodesk account?
How to delete your account
- Sign in to your account at profile.autodesk.com/security.
- Click Start deletion under Delete account and data.
- Review the alternative actions to make sure you want to delete the account and not limit emails, turn off auto-renew, delete a user, or cancel a trial.
How do I find my Autodesk serial number?
- Sign in to Autodesk Account and click the Management tab.
- In the Products & Services section, locate your product.
- Expand the product details to find your serial number and product key.
What is Autodesk account?
Access all your applications
Your account is what you use for everything you do with Autodesk products and services, such as Fusion, A360, Sketchbook, 123d App, Store and much more.