How do I remove a dotted line in AutoCAD?
The dashed lines of a page layout depicting the printable area can be turned off!
To turn off the printable area:
- Access the Page Setup dialog box by right-clicking on a page layout tab in paper space.
- Select your Printer/Plotter and click on the Properties button.
How do you break a continuous line in AutoCAD?
Breaking a line into two in AutoCad
- Type in BREAK at the command line or select break tool.
- Select the object you wish to break.
- Select First Point Option (F) then.
- Pick the point where you wish divide the object.
- When prompted to specify second break point, type @ and Enter.
Is the line dotted for inequalities?
An inequality can be represented graphically as a region on one side of a line. Inequalities that use symbols are plotted with a dashed line to show that the line is not included in the region. Inequalities that use ≤ or ≥ symbols are plotted with a solid line to show that the line is included in the region.
How do I remove the dotted line in Excel when I copy it?
How to Remove Dotted Lines in Excel
- Click on the File tab.
- Click on Options.
- In the Excel Options dialog box that opens, click on the Advanced option in the left pane.
- Scroll down to the section – “Display options for this worksheet”
- Uncheck the option – “Show page breaks”
What is a PC3 file in AutoCAD?
PC3 files, or plotter configuration files, are a hallmark of a well-run AutoCAD office. These settings allow you or your office to set a single plotting standard in one easy-to-access location.
How do you separate a polyline?
The methods for dividing a polyline feature appear in the pane when you select a polyline feature.
- On the Edit tab, in the Features group, click Modify . …
- Expand Divide and click Divide . …
- Click Select. …
- If you select more than one feature, do one of the following in the pane: …
- In the Method section, click Equal Parts .