The PolyLine class offers the ability to read the coordinates: PolyLine. NumberOfCoordinates – the number of points in the polyline. PolyLine.
What is a polyline in Revit?
A polyline is a connected sequence of line segments created as a single object. You can create straight line segments, arc segments, or a combination of the two. … Move and copy a polyline as a unit. Easily create rectangles and polygons as single objects.
How do you draw a Pline in Revit?
Sketch a Line
- Select a tool that allows for a line. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Line).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the start point of the line.
How do I convert a spline to a polyline in Revit?
To Convert a Spline to a Polyline
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Spline. Find.
- Select the spline to convert.
- Enter p to convert to Polyline.
- Specify a precision value or press Enter to end the command.
Can you trim a spline in Revit?
When working with Revit Lines using the Spline Draw method, you cannot trim or extend to other lines.
How do you find perimeter in Revit?
Select Schedule building components. Click OK.
Click the Formatting tab, and do the following:
- Under Fields, select Floor Perimeter.
- For Alignment, select Right.
- Select Calculate totals.
- (Optional) Specify formatting for Level and Mass: Type: under Fields, select a field name. Then for Alignment, select Center.
Where is the line tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down. For information about defining and modifying line styles, see Line Styles. In the drawing area, highlight the edge whose line style you want to change.
How do I change the linetype in Revit?
Select the element you want to change. In the second column from the left select the “”Override”” button. Pull down the drop-down list of line types under “”Pattern”” and select the “”Dash”” linetype, for example. This method will change the linetype to dashed for all objects of that type.
How do you make a red dotted line in Revit?
Create a Line Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Patterns.
- In the Line Patterns dialog, click New.
- In the Line Pattern Properties dialog, enter a name for the pattern.
- Click in the value for Type, and select either a dash or a dot.