How do you insert a sheet in Revit?
Add a Sheet
- Open the project.
- Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet).
- Select a title block, as follows: In the New Sheet dialog, select a title block from the list. …
- Enter information in the title block of the sheet.
- Add views to the sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit assigned to the sheet.
How do I use a sheet list in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you layout in Revit?
Click Modify Mechanical Equipment tab Layout panel (Generate Layout) or (Generate Placeholder). The Generate Layout tab appears providing various layout tools. A layout displays in the drawing area. The layout lines represent a physical connection to the components.
What do you use to get a view into a sheet in Revit?
To add a view to the sheet, use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, expand the list of views, locate the view, and drag it onto the sheet. Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Place View). In the Views dialog, select a view, and click Add View to Sheet.
How do you change the size of a sheet in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I hide sheets in a sheet in Revit?
To hide the Sheet Order field, right-click the column in the sheet list, and click Hide Column(s). Revit LT hides the Sheet Order column in the sheet list.
Where is the sheet list in Revit?
To create a sheet list, select the View tab, then click Schedules > Sheet List. Select the fields for the sheet list. In this case we’ll select the sheet number and the sheet name. All of the sheets currently in the project are listed.
How do I make multiple worksheets in Revit?
Create multiple sheets
- Select views, where you choose from existing views in your project. …
- Select levels, where you choose levels in a list and the application creates new floor plans. …
- Specify number of drawings, where you specify the number of copies you want of your template drawing.