How do I turn on a selection box in Revit?
To view more or less of your selected 3D view, simply use the ‘little grips’ to adjust the space. To reset your view, go to the Properties Menu and under the Extents tab. There should be a check box by the Selection box option which turns your Selection Box on and off. Enjoy the video!
How do I view only selected objects in Revit?
Isolate Elements in a 3D View with a Selection Box
- In the drawing area of any view, select the elements to isolate. …
- Click Modify |
View panel (Selection Box). …
- Drag the handles to resize the selection box as needed. …
- Hide any remaining elements within the selection box that obstructs your view.
How do you reset the default 3D view in Revit?
Report this article? To publish from Revit, the model view should be the Default 3D View or a 2D Floor Plan. Use the House icon in the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly switch to the Default 3D View.
How do you adjust a section box?
You can activate it simply by checking the Section Box entry in Properties – Extents. After enabling the section box, you can modify its extents using ‘drag’ controls in the 3D view. You can also modify extents from other views (e.g.a plan or an elevation view).
How do I hide section views in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO HIDE A SPECIFIC SECTION TYPE?
- Choose the first section line and in Properties change View name to Building Section. …
- Choose which parameter will control visibility. …
- In the View tab, select Visibility / Graphics. ( …
- Go to the Filters tab, select Add in the lower-left corner.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do you save a section box in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do you rotate a section box in Revit?
Use the Rotate tool to rotate a section view or a scope box.
- Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate.
- Select the section (callout) or scope box.
- Click Modify
tab Modify panel (Rotate).
- Rotate the view.
What is the keyboard shortcut in Revit for hide elements?
Complete List of Revit Default Keyboard Shortcuts:
|KB Shortcut||Tool Description|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
|VH||HIDE IN VIEW:HIDE CATEGORY / Hides an element category from view.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|