To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete.
How do I manually change balloon numbers in Solidworks?
Right-click the balloon and select Properties. Make changes in the Note PropertyManager and click OK. To edit balloon text: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place.
How do you customize balloons in Solidworks?
In Document Properties under the Balloons tab, the default text for a balloon can be set to a Custom Property as well. The value for this Custom Property setting, comes from a Property List. The Property List is available from File > Properties and then selecting Edit List.
Where is the balloon property manager in Solidworks?
To display the Balloon PropertyManager, do one of the following: Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon.
How do you make a stacked balloon in Solidworks?
To insert stacked balloons:
- Click Stacked Balloon. on the Annotation toolbar, or click Insert > Annotations > Stacked Balloon. …
- Select the point on the component where you want the balloon leader attached, then click again to place the first balloon. …
- Continue to select components. …
How do you link materials in Solidworks?
Open a sheet metal part. In the FeatureManager® design tree, right-click Material and click Edit Material.
Linking Materials and Sheet Metal Parameters
- Under Custom Materials select a material.
- On the Sheet Metal tab, set options. …
- Click Apply and Close.
How do you update BOM in Solidworks?
You can update a named BOM to a selected version of the source file or item.
- In the View section of the Bill of Materials tab, expand BOM , and select a named BOM. …
- Click Refresh ( or ).
- In the Update Source Version dialog box, expand the File Version list and select the version to use. …
- Click OK.
How do I change a BOM in Solidworks?
Bill of Materials – Edit Text
- Double-click the BOM, or right-click the BOM and select Edit. While the bill of materials is active, it is displayed with row and column headers. …
- Edit the worksheet as needed, using Excel functions. You can perform these kinds of edits: …
- Click outside the worksheet to return to the drawing.
How do you exclude items in BOM solidworks?
To exclude assembly components from a Bill of Materials:
- In the assembly document, right-click the component and click Component Properties .
- In the Component Properties dialog box, select Exclude from bill of materials, then click OK. You can dissolve subassemblies and combine like components in BOMs.
How do you create a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do I change the balloon font in Solidworks?
To edit balloon text, do one of the following: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place. Select the balloon and edit the text in the PropertyManager.
How do you change balloon size in Solidworks?
You can change the data to text, custom properties, or component references. Select a size from the list (a specified number of characters), Tight fit (which adjusts automatically to the text), or User Defined (where you can set the balloon size below). Select the type of text for the balloon.