How do you clip a viewport in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you edit a viewport in Revit?
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do I shorten a viewport line in Revit?
To change the length of the horizontal line that displays with the view title, do the following:
- Zoom in on the view title until you can clearly see the blue drag controls. Note: Be sure that you have selected the viewport for the view on the sheet. …
- Drag the controls to shorten or lengthen the horizontal line.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I edit a viewport title?
Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit. Click Open (Family). Navigate to the location of the view title type (RFA) file. Select the file, and click Open.
What is viewport in Revit?
When you add a view to a sheet, a viewport displays on the sheet to represent the view. … If desired, you can activate the view and modify the building model from the sheet. Note: Viewports apply only to project drawings, such as floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
How do you change identity data in Revit?
Change the Identity Data of a Material
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change in the project materials list.
- In the Material Editor panel, click the Identity tab.
- Edit the parameter values as necessary. …
- To save the changes to the material, click Apply.
How do you change viewport size?
Using the Properties palette . . .
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.
How do you add a title to a viewport in Revit?
Using the ribbon in a project.
- Open a Revit project.
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, navigate to the location of the view title type file. The default view title types contain View Title in their file names. …
- Select the view title type file, and click Open.
How do you move a viewport title in Revit?
Modify the view title type as desired.
- To rotate text or a label in a view title, select the text or label, and drag the rotation controls.
- To change text in the view title, double-click the text, and edit it.
- To change the type of text used to display a label, select the label in the drawing area.
Can you edit an image in Revit?
You can modify images using tools (such as Rotate and Copy) on the Modify Raster Images tab. This tab displays when you select an image in the drawing area. These tools affect imported images as well as saved, rendered 3D images. … To move the image, drag it to the desired location.
How do I cut an image in Inventor?
Perform a Crop Operation from a View
- On the ribbon, click Place Views tab Modify panel Crop ( ).
- Select the view to crop.
- (Optional) To modify the crop view: …
- Define the crop boundary. …
- Depending on the selected boundary type, specify the center for a circular boundary or two corners for a rectangular boundary.
How do you cut an image in Autocad?
To Clip an Image
- Click Modify menu Clip Image.
- Select the image to clip by selecting the image boundary.
- At the Command prompt, Enter n (New Boundary).
- Enter p (Polygonal) or r (Rectangular), and then draw the boundary on the image.