How much does a BIM 360 license cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user. Volume discounts are available.
How do you set up a BIM 360 model?
Upload a Model to BIM 360 Team
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign in with your Autodesk ID and password. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Team.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate.
Do you have to pay for BIM 360?
BIM 360 Design has been renamed
The software now offers new modules, including Model Coordination and Insights*, and access to the new Autodesk Construction Cloud platform at no additional cost.
Is BIM 360 free for students?
A free version of Autodesk BIM 360 is not currently available to students and educators. In the future, a free version of BIM 360 may be available through the Education Community.
What’s included in BIM 360?
What is included in the BIM 360 Build?
- Document Management.
- Project Management.
- Field Management.
- Insight (Dashboards)
- Project Administration.
- Account Administration.
- + Access to classic BIM 360 Field.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
Does BIM 360 come with Revit?
BIM Collaborate Pro, previously BIM 360 Design, includes all BIM Collaborate features plus real-time co-authoring, and is for design authors who require anytime, anywhere co-authoring access in Revit, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD Plant 3D.
Is BIM 360 Glue free?
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial. After you sign up, you will receive an email confirmation with links to install and help you get started.