How do I edit viewport in Draftsight?
To clip a Viewport on a Sheet by pointing to a polygonal shape:
- Activate a Sheet tab.
- Click Modify > Clip > Viewport (or type ClipViewport).
- Select the Viewport to clip. …
- Specify the Polygonal option.
- Select the first point of the irregular shape.
- Continue to select points to define the boundary or specify an option:
How do I change the scale in Draftsight?
- Click Modify > Scale (or type Scale).
- In the graphics area, select entities to scale.
- Press Enter.
- Specify the base point. …
- Enter the scale factor or specify the Reference option to enter a reference length and a new length.
How do I display the viewport scale?
Standard or Custom Scale is a property of a layout viewport. Click the button to change the scale.
Viewport Scale (Status Bar Button)
|Shows the current display scale of the selected layout viewport.|
Why can’t I select my viewport AutoCAD?
Make sure the layer has not been turned off or frozen: In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. … On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
How do you move a viewport?
To Move a Scale Area or a Viewport (AutoCAD Mechanical)
- Double-click the viewport or scale area border (1).
- In model space the Scale Area dialog box appears, in layout the View dialog box appears: Under border, click Move<. choose ok.>
- Select the target position for the viewport (2).
- Choose OK.
How do you get out of a viewport in paper space?
If your stuck in the viewport then you should be able to do as above and type PS then hit enter to get out of it. just for the record Control+R will jump from viewport to viewport.
How do you hide the viewport border in Draftsight?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do you zoom in a viewport?
The viewport zooms to the area you defined . Double-Click Double-click anywhere in the viewport to zoom in one level. The viewport re-centers at the point you double-clicked. Keyboard Shortcut Press Z, then enter the desired zoom level to zoom to that level.
How do you override dimensions in Draftsight?
Overriding DimensionStyle Variables
- Click Dimension > Override (or type OverrideDimensionStyle).
- Type the name of a DimensionStyle variable to override.
- Enter the new value.
- Continue entering DimensionStyle variables and values, and press Enter when done.
How do I print a scale in Draftsight?
To set up Print Configurations:
- In the Print Configuration dialog box, under Printer/plotter: …
- Under Range, set the area to print. …
- Under Scale, set the output scale. …
- Under Offset, select Print on center of paper to adjust the output with equal margins at the top, bottom, left, and right. …
- Optionally, use the following:
How do I find the viewport scale in AutoCAD?
To Check the Scale of a Scale Area or Viewport (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
How do you zoom scale in AutoCAD?
Zooms to change the magnification of a view using a scale factor.
- Enter a value followed by x to specify the scale relative to the current view.
- Enter a value followed by xp to specify the scale relative to paper space units.