To select multiple items, hold down Ctrl while selecting.
How do you select something in Solidworks?
In SOLIDWORKS, you can select objects as follows:
- Click objects in the graphics area.
- Press Ctrl while clicking to select more than one object.
- Drag the pointer from left to right to define a box selection or from right to left to define a cross selection.
How do you select two points in Solidworks?
Shift + select the first quadrant of the arc and select the center or the second quadrant. You do not need to hold down the Shift key once you select a quadrant of an arc to start a dimension.
How do I select multiple objects using the selection tool?
To select multiple objects:
Do one of the following: Hold down Shift, and click each object you want to select. Hold down the right mouse button and click multiple objects to select them. With the Selection tool, drag a selection box around objects to select them.
How do you select all lines in Solidworks?
USING SELECT ALL AND SELECTION FILTER TOGETHER IN SOLIDWORKS
- We want to select all of the surfaces in a quick efficient way. …
- Now that we’re only able to select surfaces/faces we’ll go to Edit > Select All (Ctrl+A). …
- Using the Knit Surface feature can be used to combine our many surfaces into one surface body.
How do I change the selection tool in Solidworks?
- Click Options or Tools > Options.
- Click Selection.
- Select from the options described below, then click OK.
How do you select multiple lines in Illustrator?
If you have multiple items on a page, you can select them by using one of these methods:
- Select one object or anchor point, and then hold down the Shift key and click another object or anchor point. …
- Choose Select→All or press Ctrl+A (Windows) or Cmd+A (Mac).