To save a solution animation file (and the associated metafiles), select Animation Frames in the Write/Record Format drop-down list in the Playback dialog box, and click the Write button. ANSYS FLUENT will save a . cxa file, as well as a . hmf file for each frame of the animation sequence.
How do I save an animation?
Saving an animation file
- Click the Animation drop-down menu and click Save Animation File.
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and choose a location.
- In the File name text box, type the name you want to give the animation file.
- Click Save.
How do you make an Ansys animation?
Popular Answers (1)
- In fluent before you run the simulation go to: solution-> calculation activities-> solution animations-> create/edit.
- Introduce the number of animation sequences that you want. …
- Run simulation.
What are the step to open any save animation?
Open a new browser window, and use File, Open Page, Choose File (IE: File, Open, Browse) to open your saved animation file. Bookmark, Add! Later, you can use the bookmark to display the saved animation file. You will need to press the [Animate] button to start the animation.
How do I open a cxa file?
How to open file with CXA extension?
- Get the ANSYS Fluent. …
- Verify the you have the latest version of ANSYS Fluent. …
- Associate ANSYS Fluent Animation Metadata files with ANSYS Fluent. …
- Check the CXA for errors.