How do I change the orientation of an animation in Solidworks?
Animating the Camera View Orientation
- Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
- Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
- Right-click the key point in the line that extents from Orientation and Camera Views , select View Orientation, and select a standard or named view.
How do you animate a rotation?
Rotate and skew objects by dragging
- Select the object or objects on the Stage.
- Select Modify > Transform > Rotate And Skew.
- Do one of the following: Drag a corner handle to rotate the object. Drag a center handle to skew the object.
- To end the transformation, click outside the selected object or objects.
How do you freely rotate in Solidworks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do I change the orientation of a part in a SolidWorks assembly?
To fix this, go to Insert, Features, Move/Copy.
In the PropertyManager, make sure you are in Translate/Rotate mode and not Constraints mode. (See button at the bottom of the PropertyManager). Type in the angle of rotation desired in the proper box to rotate the body about the X, Y, or Z axis.
How do I change the orientation of an isometric view in SolidWorks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.