How do you rotate a rectangle in SolidWorks?
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box, do one of the following: Type a value for Rotate to set the rotation value and press Enter. Rotate a sketch in the graphics area with the pointer: Press the right-mouse button. …
- Click Close.
How do you control rotation in SolidWorks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do you rotate a part in Solidworks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do you rotate a text box in Solidworks?
You can configure the text using design tables. or to Rotate . Select the text in the Text box, and click Rotate to rotate the selected text 30 degrees counterclockwise. For other rotation angles, select the text, click Rotate and then edit the code in the Text box.
How do I change the orientation of a drawing in Solidworks?
Click View Orientation (View toolbar). Click View > Modify > Orientation. Press the Space Bar. Right-click in a drawing sheet and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > View Orientation.
How do you rotate an object 180 degrees on shape?
Rotate the instance around the triad X, Y, or Z axis
Use the context menu (right-click with an angle indicator selected) for more options like: Rotate 90 degrees. Rotate 180 degrees.
How do you rotate Assembly on shape?
Touch and drag the square that represents the plane you want to move the instance along. This moves the instance around within the plane of the square you select. Touch and drag the circle-arc icon that represents the axis you want to rotate the instance about.
How do you rotate a pan in Solidworks?
Click Pan (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Pan, then drag the pointer . Hold down Ctrl and drag. (In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl.) Hold down Ctrl and press the arrow keys.
How do you move freely in Solidworks?
To move or align the triad:
- Drag the center ball to drag the triad freely.
- Alt + drag the center ball or an arm and drop it on an edge or face to align the triad with the edge or face.
- Right-click the center ball and select Align to, Align with Component Origin, or Align with Assembly Origin.
How do I move around in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.