Activate the Rotate tool by pressing (Q) on your keyboard. Click the point where you’d like to rotate from, but this time, hold down the mouse button and drag outwards, perpendicular to the plane you’d like to rotate on.
How do you rotate an object exactly by 90 degrees?
Press R to rotate, press Y to snap to the Y-axis, and enter -90 on your keyboard to rotate an object -90 degrees on the Y-axis.
What is rotate tool?
The Rotate tool can rotate objects in the drawing. Double-clicking the tool when an object is selected opens the Rotate Object dialog box as described in Custom Rotation. The Rotate tool can rotate, or rotate and duplicate the selected objects about an axis, or align the objects relative to another object.
How do I rotate text in layout?
Rotating annotation in rotate mode
- Click the Edit Annotation tool. …
- Right-click and click Rotate Mode, or press the R key. …
- Click and drag the text to where you want it placed. …
- When you have positioned the text where you want it, right-click and click Finish Rotate Mode, or press the R key again.
How do you rotate a 90 degree graph in Excel?
Rotating the Excel chart
- Click on the chart to see Chart Tools on the Ribbon.
- Select the Format tab.
- Go to the Chart Elements drop down list and pick Vertical (Value) Axis.
- Click the Format Selection button to see the Format Axis window.
- On the Format Axis window tick the Values in reverse order checkbox.