How do you resolve in Solidworks?
To set one or more resolved components to lightweight:
- For a single component, right-click the component and select Set to Lightweight.
- For an entire assembly, right-click the top level assembly icon and select Set Resolved to Lightweight.
What is resolve in Solidworks?
Resolved (or unsuppressed) is the normal state for assembly components. A resolved component is fully loaded in memory, fully functional, and fully accessible. All its model data is available, so its entities can be selected, referenced, edited, used in mates, and so on.
What does set to resolved mean?
If you are resolved to do something, you are determined to do it. [formal] Most people with property to lose were resolved to defend it. Synonyms: determined, intent, set on, bent on More Synonyms of resolved.
How do you get out of lightweight mode in Solidworks?
Loading Additional Model Data
The part becomes fully resolved, and you are in Editing Part mode. You can choose to automatically resolve any lightweight components that are out-of-date. Click Tools > Options > System Options > Performance. Select Always resolve from the Check out-of-date lightweight parts list.
What does large assembly mode do in Solidworks?
Large Assembly Mode is a collection of system settings that improves the performance of assemblies. You can turn on Large Assembly Mode at any time. You can also set a threshold for the number of components to automatically open the assembly in Large Assembly Mode when that threshold is reached.
How do you resolve something?
English Language Learners Definition of resolve
- : to find an answer or solution to (something) : to settle or solve (something)
- : to make a definite and serious decision to do something.
- : to make a formal decision about something usually by a vote.
What is the difference between solved and resolved?
Resolve is used to mean the end of a conflict–“The differences between the two parties were resolved.” Solve is used to mean the solution to a logical problem–“He solved the math puzzle.”
How do you use resolved?
explained or answered.
- The grey shape resolved into a group of walkers.
- They resolved on continuing the struggle.
- The crisis was resolved by negotiations.
- She resolved to do it at the first opportunity.
- He resolved on/against an early start.
- Have you resolved the problem of transport yet?
- He resolved on going out.
How do I move a whole assembly in Solidworks?
Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do you assemble in Solidworks?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.