Perhaps not as obvious on the mobile app. Press and hold two fingers so the box select pops up. Drag it around the point(s) to delete making sure only entities inside the box are selected then press the check mark to select them. Quick two finger tap to then bring up the delete menu.
How do you transfer points on Onshape?
Hi Ray, you must first edit the sketch then your points can dragged around on screen. If you fixed the points, click the point, select the fixed constraint that appears and press delete on your keyboard. If the points are dimensioned, double click the dimension value to edit it.
How can you delete a part of a drawing?
To Delete Part of an Element
- Select the Break Element tool ( Drawing > Home > Modify ) and click the Break by Two Points icon.
- Select the element at one end of the part to delete.
- Enter a data point to define the other end of the part to delete.
How do you delete a sketch entity on Onshape?
While the sketch is open, selecting the lines first, then pressing the delete button should work.
How do you move planes on Onshape?
- In the Features list, double click the sketch you want to move to another plane.
- In the Sketch properties box that opened, click in the Sketch Plane box.
- Select a different plane in the Features list.
What is the command in AutoCAD to remove unwanted lines?
Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient).
Which command is used to erase an image?
Type E or Erase on the command line or command prompt and press Enter. Select the two lines marked in the above image. Press Enter.
How do you quickly delete in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
Which mate allows the most degrees of freedom Onshape?
In Onshape there is just one Mate between any two parts, and therefore the movement (degrees of freedom) between those two parts embedded within the Mate.
Mates in Onshape & their Types 
|Degrees of Freedom||Mate Types|
|Three Degrees of Freedom||Planar Mate Ball Mate|
|Four Degree of Freedom||Parallel Mate|
How do you delete a face on Onshape?
Tap the Delete face tool. Select faces to delete.
Select how to treat the remaining void:
- Heal – Extend the surrounding faces until they intersect.
- Cap – Place a face over the remaining void.
- Leave open – Do nothing, leaving the face removed and the void visible.
How do I delete my Onshape document?
- cadmando. June 2016. Send it to the TRASH BIN, then delete them from the trash bin – GONE. …
- ilya_baran. June 2016. One thing to keep in mind is that if you or someone you shared the document with linked to your document, than the links will continue to function even if the linked document is deleted.
How do you delete an Onshape phone?
Simply left click on the dimension(s) you wish to delete, and then press the “delete” key on your keyboard. If you are trying to delete from a mobile App (on android or iOS) you could view the constraints, find the dimension in the list and delete from there.