How to Refresh assembly in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click a component in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area and select Reload.
How do you refresh a drawing view in Solidworks?
To manually update drawing views:
- Right-click the Drawing icon at the top of the FeatureManager design tree, and click Automatic view update. If there is no check mark, it indicates that manual view regeneration is enabled.
- Click either: Edit > Update All Views. Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild.
How to update parts in SOLIDWORKS assembly?
To update an assembly:
- In SOLIDWORKS, open an assembly previously built by CircuitWorks.
- In CircuitWorks, make the component changes or open a new ECAD file containing the changes.
- Click Build Model (Tools toolbar).
- In the dialog box, click Yes to update the open assembly. …
- To update the SOLIDWORKS assembly, do one:
How do I fix references in Solidworks?
Replacing Broken References
- Select a file with a broken reference.
- Click Tools > Update References . …
- Select a reference to replace and click Edit > Replace File.
- In the Replace File dialog box, browse to the file that will replace the broken reference.
- Click Open.
How do you rebuild a drawing in Solidworks?
To rebuild the model: Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild, or press Ctrl + B. Rebuilds only the features that changed since the last rebuild. To rebuild all features, press Ctrl + Q.
How do I stop a solidworks update?
To disable auto update for an item, right-click the file link with auto update enabled and click Disable Auto Update.
How do you delete a drawing view in Solidworks?
To delete views:
- Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
Replace Model for Drawing Views
- Click Replace Model. (Drawing toolbar) or Tools > Replace Model.
- In the PropertyManager, under Selected Views, select a drawing view.
- Under New Model, browse to select a part or an assembly file, and click Open.
- Double-part icon. …
- Click .
How do I move a SOLIDWORKS file without breaking references?
Right click on a part of a SolidWorks part file and open the SolidWork context menu. Select rename or move from the SolidWorks context menu. Move the file or rename the file in the prompt which appears after selecting the option you want.