Press and hold down the scroll wheel or middle button. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor. Drag to reposition the model. Release the mouse wheel or button to return to the wheel.
How do you move a line in Revit?
Move Lines and Components with Walls
- Select one or more components.
- On the Properties palette, select Moves With Nearby Elements.
- Move the selected components to the desired position. Witness lines show dimensions from walls and other points. If desired, you can click a dimension to change it.
How do you move freely in Revit?
You can move elements that share a common end join simultaneously without breaking the join. To do this, use a drag control or select an option on the context menu. Use the Moves with Nearby Elements option to specify that lines and components near a wall move a corresponding distance whenever that wall is moved.
How do you move in 3D in Revit?
Modify the Camera Position in a 3D View
- Open the 3D view.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view name, and select Show Camera. …
- In the Project Browser, double-click the view in which you want to modify the camera position (for example, the plan view or the elevation view).
- Drag the camera to move it.
How do you move an object in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Move).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do you move multiple objects in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do I move a family in Revit?
Ways to Transfer Revit Families from One Project to Another
To start with, open the source project where the required families are. Then, in Project Browser navigate to Families section and right-click on it. Choose Save… then choose a folder to save your families to, and next in Family to save field leave option.
How do I select a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do I view 3D in Revit?
Open a plan, section, or elevation view. Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. Note: If you clear the Perspective option on the Options Bar, the view that is created is an orthographic 3D view and not a perspective view. Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
How do I pan in Revit 2020?
Press the middle mouse button to pan the view. Scroll the mouse wheel to zoom the view in and out. The position of the mouse pointer establishes the center of the zoom. In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model.
How do I move in Revit without a mouse?
Press and hold down the scroll wheel or middle button. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor. Drag to reposition the model.
How do you zoom in on Revit without a mouse?
Hold down the CTRL key before you click the Zoom tool on a wheel to zoom in on the current view by 25 percent. Zooming is performed from the current pivot point, and not the location of the cursor.