How do you measure radius in Solidworks?
Measures distance, angle, radius, and size of and between lines, points, surfaces, and planes in sketches, 3D models, assemblies, or drawings. To open the Measure dialog box: Click Measure (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Evaluate > Measure. When you select a vertex or sketch point, the x, y, and z coordinates are displayed.
What is fillet radius?
The fillet radius is the radius of the arc that connects filleted objects. Changing the fillet radius affects subsequent fillets. If you set the fillet radius to 0, filleted objects are trimmed or extended until they intersect, but no arc is created.
How do you face fillet in Solidworks?
To create a face fillet between surfaces:
- Create two surfaces (the surfaces need not be adjacent).
- Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Fillet/Round.
- In the PropertyManager, under Fillet Type, select Face fillet.
- Under Items To Fillet, set a Radius value.
How do you fillet in Solidworks?
To create a fillet:
- Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Fillet/Round.
- Set the PropertyManager options. For constant radius fillets only, you can use the FilletXpert to add or modify fillets and to manage fillet corners.
- Click .