How do I edit a wall sweep in Revit?
Select a wall sweep in a 3D or elevation view, or click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). On the Properties palette, click Edit Type, or click Modify | Place Sweep tab Properties panel Type Properties. In the Type Properties dialog, for Profile, select the desired profile type. Click OK.
How do you make a new wall sweep?
Add a Wall Sweep
- Open a 3D or elevation view containing the wall to which you want to add the sweep.
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep).
- In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep.
How do you join two walls in Revit?
Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Wall Joins). Move the cursor over the wall join, and click within the square that displays. To select multiple intersected wall joins for clean up, draw a selection box around the joins, or while pressing Ctrl , select each of the joins.
How do you combine lines in Revit?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single…
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
What is wrapping in Revit?
To wrap the layers at the ends, select the wall and click Edit Type on the Properties palette. The wrapping at the ends can be set to wrap material from the exterior to the interior, or from the interior to the exterior. … In this wall, only the brick should wrap. Edit the structure of the wall.