How do I turn off a point cloud in Revit?
To hide all point clouds in the current view, clear Show point clouds in this view. To display all point clouds in the view, select the option, and then use check boxes in the Visibility column to show or hide individual point clouds, scan locations, and scan regions.
How do I turn on point clouds in Revit?
Insert a Point Cloud File
- Open the Revit project.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Point Cloud).
- Specify the file or files to link, as follows: For Look in, navigate to the location of the file(s). …
- For Positioning, select: …
- Click Open. …
- For raw format files, you are prompted to index the data:
How do you hide a point cloud in Autocad?
To Hide and Show the Point Cloud Bounding Box
- Click Point Cloud tab Options panel ® On When Selected.
- At the Command prompt, enter POINTCLOUDBOUNDARY and enter one of the following values: To hide the bounding box, enter 0. Find. To only display the bounding box when the point cloud is selected, enter 1. Find.
How do you scale a Point Cloud in Revit?
Yes; if you highlight the Point Cloud > Properties Palette > Edit Type > Scale.
How do I open my cloud point?
Open Point Clouds
- Option on the Point Cloud submenu of the main menu.
- Option on the Open submenu of the file menu.
- These will. Ask you to open the first lidar data cloud. Create a new map that will cover just the area of the lidar data set.
How do I convert XYZ to RCP?
To do so, follow these steps:
- Launch ReCap Pro.
- Select New project.
- Import Point cloud.
- Give the . RCP file a name and location.
- Click Proceed.
- Hit Select Files to import.
- Navigate to the . XYZ files on the computer.
- register / index / launch the project.
What is Revit ReCap?
ReCap enables incredibly efficient workflows for users to view, organize, and prepare stunning reality capture data, including photos and laser scans, for use in Autodesk design applications such as AutoCAD® software, Revit®-based software, and 3ds Max® software.
What is Scan to BIM?
As defined by The B1M, Scan to BIM is: The process of 3D laser scanning a physical space or site to create an accurate digital representation of it. This representation can then be used for designing, assessing progress or evaluating option.