Why is SketchUp not snapping to Axis?
The direction keys toggle to locking to a specific axis on/off. See answers above. Holding down one of these keys may be your problem. Holding down the [Shift] key for locking only works when you see the colored R or G or B, indicating the direction at that moment, or when locking to any existing edge or face or guide.
Which are the steps to be followed to mirror the object?
To Mirror Objects in 2D
- Click Home tab Modify panel Mirror. Find.
- Select the objects to mirror.
- Specify the first point of the mirror line.
- Specify the second point.
- Press Enter to retain the original objects, or enter y to erase them.
How do I rotate 90 degrees in SketchUp?
With the Select tool (Spacebar), select the object you’d like to rotate. Activate the Rotate tool by pressing (Q) on your keyboard. Click the point where you’d like to rotate from, but this time, hold down the mouse button and drag outwards, perpendicular to the plane you’d like to rotate on.
How do I draw a blue axis in Sketchup?
How to draw on blue / green plane
- use the rotated rectangle tool.
- use the line tool.
- rotate the view to a more perpendicular view towards the desired face.
- rotate the rectangle after the creation.
In SketchUp, you orbit, zoom, and pan all the time as you draw:
- Orbit: When you orbit, you move around, above, or below your model. …
- Zoom: Zoom in to focus on a specific area as you draw, and zoom out to see more of your model.
- Pan: When you pan, you move left, right, up, or down.