Select the Polyline. Choose Edit > Reshape > Explode into Current View. You will then obtain a series of Lines and Arcs.
How do you explode an object in ArchiCAD?
Explode into Current View. Choosing Edit > Reshape > Explode into Current View will turn selected elements (Floor Plan and other 2D windows only) into 2D drawing primitives (Lines without arrowheads, Circles, Arcs, Elliptic arcs, Splines, unframed Fills, single-line Texts).
How do you explode a polyline in AutoCAD?
On the Ribbon’s Home tab, click the label of the Modify panel to open its slideout, and then click the Break button. AutoCAD prompts you to select a single object that you want to break. Select a single object, such as a line, a polyline, or an arc.
How do I connect polylines in ArchiCAD?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single…
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. …
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
What is the use of explode command?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others.
What happens when you explode a polyline in AutoCAD?
When you explode a polyline, any associated width information is discarded. The resulting lines and arcs follow the polyline’s centerline. If you explode a block that contains a polyline, you need to explode the polyline separately.
How do you explode everything in AutoCAD?
To Explode an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded. For most objects, exploding has no visible effect.
How do you split a polyline in Bluebeam?
Polyline Sketch Tool
- Go to Markup > Sketch > Polyline Sketch to Scale. …
- Click on the PDF to place the first point. …
- Enter the length of this segment of the polyline and press TAB.
- Enter the rotation of the this segment of the polyline and press ENTER. …
- Repeat steps 3-4 to draw the remaining segments of the polyline.
How do I change the line color in archicad?
macrumors newbie. Double click on the line tool to open the tool settings window. Choose the pen for the line. Note that line weight and color are both set by your choice of pen.