Right-click the pattern in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Feature. In the Table Driven Pattern dialog box, click the number of the pattern you want to delete to highlight the X-Y coordinates. Press Delete. Click OK.
How do you delete a linear pattern in Solidworks?
Select on a face of this feature or pick multiple feature surfaces at the same time by holding down the CTRL key:
- Next, press the Delete key on your keyboard. …
- Choose to delete the pattern instance, and you will see the item selected remove from the pattern as an instance being skipped!
How do I change the circular sketch pattern in Solidworks?
To edit a sketch pattern: Right-click a pattern instance and select the appropriate Edit option. If you selected Display instance count, you can double-click the instance count and change it in the graphics area. Search ‘Editing Sketch Patterns’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
What can be used as the pattern axis for a circular pattern?
When you are creating a circular pattern, you can only use a work axis as the axis of rotation.
How do I delete a feature in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
What is circular sketch pattern in Solidworks?
To create circular sketch patterns: In an open sketch, click Circular Sketch Pattern (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Circular Pattern. In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Pattern, select the sketch entities to pattern .
How do you define a circular sketch pattern?
For a circular pattern, you must define the axis of revolution, the total revolution angle, and the number of copies to make. Create a sketch on a circular face that need to be replicated ensuring that that the sketch is fully defined. The sketch was then extruded cut through all as shown below.
How do you use the circular component pattern in Solidworks?
To create a circular pattern of components:
- Click Linear Component Pattern > Circular Component Pattern (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Component Pattern > Circular Pattern.
- In the PropertyManager, under Direction 1: …
- Click in Components to Pattern , then select the seed components.
How do you delete extra materials in Solidworks?
To remove a material from a part: In a part document, right-click Material in the FeatureManager design tree and select Remove Material. Search ‘Removing a Material’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you delete a line in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you delete Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.