How do you extrude a slab in Revit?
Start with Structure > Component > Model in Place and select Floors or Structural Foundations as the category as you see fit. 5. Click on the Create > Extrusion tool.
How do I create a slab opening in Revit?
Add an Opening in a Structural Floor
- On the ribbon, click Opening By Face. Where is it? …
- Select a structural floor.
- Using the sketch tools on the Modify | Create Opening Boundary tab Draw panel, sketch the structural floor opening.
- When finished, click Modify | Create Opening Boundary tab Mode panel Finish Edit Mode.
How do you select a floor in Revit?
In a plan view, select the floor, and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. If desired, you can use a filter to select the floor.
How do I use slab edge in Revit?
Add a Floor Slab Edge
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Floor drop-down (Floor: Slab Edge).
- Highlight horizontal edges of floors, and click to place a slab edge. …
- To finish the current slab edge, click Modify | Place Slab Edge tab Placement panel Restart Slab Edge.
Can you extrude lines in Revit?
Click Modify | Create Extrusion tab Mode panel (Finish Edit Mode). Revit completes the extrusion and returns you to the view in which you started the extrusion. To view the extrusion, open a 3D view. To resize the extrusion in the 3D view, select it and use grips to edit it.
How do you extrude in Revit 2021?
Create an Extrusion
- In the Family Editor, on the Create tab Forms panel, do one of the following: …
- Use the sketching tools to sketch the extrusion profile: …
- On the Properties palette, specify the extrusion properties: …
- Click Modify | Create Extrusion tab Mode panel (Finish Edit Mode). …
- To view the extrusion, open a 3D view.