Press Ctrl+Shift+C or enter COPYBASE at the command prompt or . Select the base point. Select the objects to copy and press Enter. The objects are now available to be pasted into the same drawing or another drawing.
How do you copy the same property in AutoCAD?
To Copy Properties From One Object to Other Objects
- Click Home tab > Properties panel > Match Properties. Find.
- Select the object from which you want to copy properties.
- If you want to specify which properties are copied, enter s (Settings). …
- Select the objects to which you want to copy the properties, and press Enter.
Can you copy a feature line?
Using Clipboard Copy (Control+C) and Paste (Control+V) to copy your feature line will create a new site each time you paste the feature line. … Using the AutoCAD copy command makes a copy of the feature line on the same site as the original feature line.
How do I copy an object from one drawing to another in AutoCAD?
For multiple objects, select them first, and then right-click.
- Choose (Clipboard,) Copy with Base Point. …
- At the Specify base point: prompt, use an object snap to specify the base point.
- Click in the other drawing.
- Paste, using Ctrl+V, or by clicking Paste on the Standard toolbar.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|
What is AutoCAD Properties toolbar?
The Properties palette is an essential tool. You can open it with the PROPERTIES command (enter PR in the Command window), you can press Ctrl + 1, or you can click the tiny arrow in the Properties panel on the Home tab—whichever you prefer. The Properties palette displays a list of all the important property settings.
How do I extract a corridor feature line?
To Extract Feature Lines From a Corridor
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Feature Line drop-down Feature Lines From Corridor Find. …
- Do one of the following: …
- Use the options in the Extract Corridor Feature Lines dialog box to specify settings and to refine the selection of feature lines.
How do I export a feature line in Civil 3D?
To export feature lines as profiles
Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Profile From Corridor Find. In the drawing, select the corridor feature line to export. If you make an ambiguous selection, the Select A Feature Line dialog box is displayed. Select a feature line from the list.
How do you copy an object multiple times in AutoCAD?
Highlight, make one grip hot, type c (copy) and move your cursor in the direction you want, then hit enter and another and another and another. It’s automatically multiple. Or of course you can type in the distance (or angle and distance) you want, hit enter, then repeat as many times as you like.
How do I copy and paste to original coordinates in AutoCAD?
Copy and Paste
- Ctrl+V or Home tab > Clipboard panel > Paste. Find.
- Ctrl+Shift+V or Home tab > Clipboard panel > Paste as Block. Find.
- Home tab > Clipboard panel > Paste to Original Coordinates. Find.
How do you fix copy and paste in AutoCAD?
To remove them, select all elements in the drawing and use the DELCON command. Reset the scale list. Use the -SCALELISTEDIT command and choose the Reset option. Delete layer filters.