How do you change room properties in Revit?
To change instance properties, select the element and change its properties on the Properties palette. The base level on which the room resides.
How do you add identity data to a room in Revit?
Project and shared parameters in Revit
- In Revit, select a room.
- In the Manage tab, click Project Parameters.
- In the Project Parameters dialog box, click Add.
- Enter East Wall Finish for Parameter Data.
- Set Type of Parameter to Text.
- Set Group Parameter Under to Materials and Finishes.
What is room bounding in Revit?
When you turn on the Room Bounding parameter for a model element, Revit uses the element as a boundary for a room. This boundary is used to compute the area and volume of the room.
How do you add identity data parameters in Revit?
Add Shared Parameters to Families
- Start creating a family or open an existing one.
- In the drawing, select the object.
- Click Modify |
How do you change identity data in Revit family?
Change the Identity Data of a Material
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change in the project materials list.
- In the Material Editor panel, click the Identity tab.
- Edit the parameter values as necessary. …
- To save the changes to the material, click Apply.
NBS BIM Object Shared Parameters for Autodesk® Revit
Shared parameters are parameters that you can add to families or projects and then share with other families and projects. You can add specific data that has not been predefined in the family file or the project template.
How do you remove separate lines in Revit?
Remove Space Separator Lines
- Open a plan or 3D view.
- Place the cursor over the space separation line to remove, and after it highlights, select it. You may need to press TAB and watch the Status Bar to cycle through components until you locate the space separation line.
- Press DELETE on the keyboard to delete the line.