How do you select a plan region in Revit?
Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics). In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Annotation Categories tab. Scroll to the Plan Region category. Select or clear the check box to show or hide the plan region.
What is a plan region?
A plan region defines a cut plane at a different height than the cut plane that is used for the rest of the view. Plan regions are useful for split level plans or for displaying inserts above or below the cut plane. Plan regions are closed sketches and cannot overlap each other. They can have coincident edges.
How do I turn off plan regions in Revit?
Control the Visibility of Plan Regions
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphics dialog, click the Annotation Categories tab.
- Scroll to the Plan Region category.
- Select or clear the check box to show or hide the plan region.
How do you create a region plan?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do you use area plans in Revit?
Create an Area Plan
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Area drop-down (Area Plan).
- In the New Area Plan dialog, for Type, select an area scheme.
- Select a level for the area plan view. …
- To create unique area plan views, select Do not duplicate existing views. …
- For Scale, select the area plan scale.
- Click OK.
How does View range work in Revit?
The view range is a set of horizontal planes that control the visibility and display of objects in a plan view. Every plan view has a property called view range, also known as a visible range. The horizontal planes that define the view range are Top, Cut Plane, and Bottom.
How do you create a part plan in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do you copy a screen in Revit?
Copy the elements for monitoring:
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Copy).
- Select the elements to copy. To select multiple elements, on the Options Bar, select Multiple. Then select the elements in the drawing area, and click Finish on the Options Bar. …
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Copy/Monitor panel (Finish).