How do you center a door in Revit?
To Center a Door Using Modify Tools
- Select the door to center.
- Click Door tab Modify panel Center.
- Select an existing axis line on which to center the door, or press Enter and then specify two points between which to center the door.
How do you align a viewport in Revit?
Select a placed viewport, and on the ribbon click (Move). Snap to the crop regions or datums in the viewports and move them into alignment with the guide grid lines to specify a precise location on the sheet.
How do you align viewports?
To Align Objects Between Layout Viewports
- Click Home tab Draw panel Construction Line.
- Specify a point displayed in the first layout viewport. …
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move.
- Select the layout viewport to align to the first layout viewport. …
- When prompted for a base point, specify a point in the second layout viewport.
How do you print a viewport in Revit?
Work with View/Sheet Sets for Printing
- Under Print Range, select Selected Views/Sheets, and click Select.
- In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to print.
- To quickly select all sheets or views, click Check All. …
- To save this view/sheet set for later reuse, click Save As, and enter a name.
- Click OK.
How do I know if my Revit is central?
To determine who is currently working on a project on which you are also working, check the Central File Access pane in Worksharing Monitor. For each workshared project that you have open in the Revit software, Worksharing Monitor displays a corresponding tab in this pane.
What is central file in Revit?
The central model stores the current ownership information for all worksets and elements in the project, and acts as the distribution point for all changes made to the model.
How do I change a central file in Revit?
Click File > Open > Project in Revit. Navigate to the existing location (or to the new location, if the model has been moved elsewhere). Select the central file and uncheck “Create New Local“. This will allow you to open the central model directly.