How do I talk to someone at Autodesk?
Here’s how you navigate to our Live Chat: Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus.
- Select what we can help you with.
- Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
- Select “I Still Need Help” and the option for Chat will appear.
- Click “Chat” button and you will be taken to the Live Chat.
How do I schedule a call with Autodesk?
You’ll now see your subscription contact options. Click Schedule a Call to make an appointment to speak with an Autodesk technical support specialist. Click Create a case to send your question via email.
How do I open a ticket with Autodesk?
Click to Home icon on the left upper side .
- On the right you will find two functions to open support ticket .
- Click on one of them and follow instructions to open a new ticket .
Who is the owner of Autodesk?
|Founders||John Walker, Dan Drake|
|Headquarters||111 McInnis Parkway San Rafael, 94903 California, U.S.|
|Key people||Crawford W. Beveridge (Chairman) Andrew Anagnost (CEO)|
How do I get technical support on Autodesk?
To contact support: Sign in to https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support and select your topic, or. Sign in to Autodesk Account and click ❔ to access help and support.
Where are the Autodesk headquarters?
How do I uninstall Revit?
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall the specific Revit 2021 product.
How do I create a case in Autodesk?
Sign in to your Autodesk Account at manage.autodesk.com.
Click the question mark in the upper, right corner and select contact support.
- Using my product > select product > select version > next.
- Enter all details.
- In Subject field, enter “PP-PM” to identify the case as a Post Processor file question.