How do I turn off history in Fusion 360?
To turn the feature off, right click on the object listed under the Browser and select “Do not capture Design History.” Objects within the Fusion 360 file can now be edited, but all the history for each object in the file is gone.
How do I turn on my design history?
To toggle “capture design history” on and off go to “preferences” (under your user name) -“general”-“design”-“design history” turn on or off.
How do you show timeline on fusion?
Locating a feature using the timeline
Similarly to find a Profile Sketch from the Browser in the timeline simply right click the sketch and click Find in Timeline. The Profile Sketch will then be highlighted in blue. This tool is especially useful if you’ve created a large model with multiple parts and components.
How do you remove a fillet 360 Fusion?
Select the 2 surfaces that comprise the fillet and press the delete key.
What does grounding do in Fusion 360?
Grounding locks the origin of the grounded component to the top level origin in that design/file and only there. So an assembly has its own origin. When you ground the assembly its origin it’s fixed.
Where are settings in Fusion 360?
General: Settings common to the Fusion 360 application and workspaces, such as versioning (saving), pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Click General in the preferences list.
- Scroll to Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts.
- Select the CAD application you are most comfortable with. …
- Scroll through the other options in the General page.
How do I open an older version of Fusion 360?
To revert a file to it’s previous version:
- Click the Show Data Panel button in the top-left corner.
- Find the design and click the version button.
- Hover over the version you want to promote and click the three dots that appear.
- Click Open.
How can I make Fusion 360 run faster?
- Windows Only: Go to the General Panel in Preferences. Lower the graphics driver to DirectX 9 if the graphics card is an older card. …
- Mac Only: Try reducing the size of the window for Fusion 360.
- General: Address any network issues that could be blocking communication within Fusion 360.
How do I use Fusion 360 on my browser?
How to Access Fusion Team (Fusion 360 in a Browser)
- Select “A360” Select “A360” and log in if prompted. …
- Select “Edit in Browser” After finding the design you need to view or edit, click the down chevron ⌵ and select “Edit in Browser” to display the design in the browser.