How do I activate my BIM 360?
Activate your BIM 360 contract
if you didn’t or you don’t know go to the BIM 360 Activation site https://bim360.autodesk.com/activate/c4r-docs-account/ and fill out the form. Check the box to agree and click Activate Account. If successful, you will see that you have successfully activated your account.
How do I get started with BIM?
Three Ways to Get Started in BIM
- Tap Into Your General Contractor’s BIM Department. This is the most common solution to fill the modeling gap. …
- Hire a Third Party Consultant. For smaller firms, using a third party modeling consultant can be an alternative to investing in new software. …
- Invest in Software and Training.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360’s pricing starts at $480 per year, per user, and if you want more functionality, you must connect with a “specialist” to customize a plan for you.
Where is my BIM 360 Site ID?
Log into BIM 360 Enterprise: https://admin.b360.autodesk.com/ Go to “SETTINGS” tab. Go to “Profile” tab. Click on “View Account ID” button.
What is BIM 360 used for?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
Is BIM 360 web based?
Autodesk BIM 360 Plan is a cloud-based Lean Construction production planning product that connects the entire project team.
Is BIM 360 free for students?
A free version of Autodesk BIM 360 is not currently available to students and educators. In the future, a free version of BIM 360 may be available through the Education Community.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
Where do I find Autodesk ID?
Find license information in Autodesk Account
- Sign in to your account at manage.autodesk.com.
- Under All Products And Services, click the product icon.
- For AutoCAD, including specialized toolsets or a collection, click View Items.